Basics, Boundaries and Benefits of Herbal Medicine
A series of advanced perfumery workshops and masterclasses written and compiled by Lara Jonastottir & Dr Dilis Clare.
Learning aims:Explore and evaluate if herbal medicine is trustworthy form of health care and explore the relevance, applications, limitations and outcomes of using herbal medicine in modern day living.
The student will be able to - Define herbal medicine - Describe the basics of herbal medicine - Differentiate between allopathic medicine and herbal medicine.
Teacher: Lara Jonasdottir
A Course in Sitting Correctly
A short course in how to sit properly by Alexander Technique Specialist Alazne.
She will take you through an instructional video and offer some supporting material. Then she will offer a short quiz to test your knowledge.
A certificate of completion will be awarded.
Teacher: Alazne Larrinaga
Accredited Herbal Medicine Course
Using Herbs for Treating Common Illness Using Dr. Clare's Blends
This course is now accepting enrolments
Here are some important points before you start the process of enrolling.
Please read each one of these points carefully.
- You need to register on Dr Clare's Academy to enrol.
- If you are registered you must LOGIN before you will be permitted to enrol.
- If you are not registered it's easy and free to do so.
- The non accredited free version of this course on Dr Clare's Youtube Channel.
- Enrolment is instant COURSE COST: €175.
Teacher: Dr Clare, Lara Jonasdottir